Air Kits & Deflectors
The Air Kits offer better air distribution, higher airflow, a lower noise level, and less power consumption - all together to provide you with a first-class application.
The fan housing is made of high-impact polyethylene and incorporates a unique channel plate that makes the air production much more uniform. The fan blades are made of polymer, a very strong synthetic material, and can be adjusted in order to adapt the air volume to the individual orchard.
The air kits are fitted with 2 x 6 single, non-drip nozzle holders with nondripo valve.
The ZEBRA is available with EF650 & EF750 Air Kits:
- EF650 provides up to 25.000 m3 air/h - (300 & 400 liters only)
- EF750 provides up to 30.000 m3 air/h - (600 & 800 liters only)
- EF-series axial blowers have a disconnector of the fan, are belt driven, have no centrifugal clutch
All kits can be fitted with a top V deflector. The V deflector prevents the spray mist from going directly up in the air, where there is no vegetation.
Available in tank sizes 300, 400, 600 & 800 L.
The tanks are made of high-impact polyethylene and are resistant to plant protection chemicals.
- Good stability as the overall design ensures a low centre of gravity
- Main tank has an overcapacity of 5%, making filling a safe task
- 15 litre clean water hand wash tank
- Available with or without Rinse Tank and Tank Flush Nozzles
- Tank contents indicators situated in the front and on the side of the tank
- Top operated drain valve in the sump of the tank
- Efficient Venturi agitation
- Powder mixer placed in the filling strainer
- Tank warranty - 5 years under normal working conditions
The chassis is made of special UPN steel profiles providing robust durability and resistance to vibrations. The design and construction prevent accumulation of dirt and thereby prevent corrosion.
The chassis is protected with a top of the line powder paint surface treatment which includes
- Steel bullet grinding of all steel parts
- Pretreatment tunnel with 4 different “showers” which removes possible grease and applys anti-oxidation such as zinc, phosphate acids and nano ceramic.
- Parts enter the drying oven, and continue towards the painting line, where the powder is applied.
- Parts enter a 200º oven to convert the applied powder to a top professional surface protection, which we also call powder paint.
- All mistblowers are also built with DELTA TONE ® treated bolts and nuts, to give this small, but important, part of the machine a much needed anti-corrosion nuts and bolt.
The diaphragm pumps are designed for the application of plant protection products.
The diaphragms separate the liquid from the vital parts of the pump such as its bearings and crankshaft, ensuring reliable and durable operation.
HARDI diaphragm pump features:
- Able to run dry without damage
- Grease-lubricated crankcase
- Chemical resistant diaphragms and valves
- Able to rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Easy to service without special tools
SV/2 control unit
Electrically operated Solenoid valves allow the operator to control the main ON/OFF valves and the two distribution valves from the cab. The SV/2 is made of brass and is fitted with a precision pressure gauge. Pressure control is manually adjusted
M70 - manual control unit
M70 includes the main ON/OFF valve, pressure gauge and the distribution valves for 2 spray lines. A spray gun can be connected directly to the manifold.