Backpack sprayers are ideal for the home gardener, hobby farmer, small business, cleaning, pest and weed control operator.
The 15 and 20 litre HARDI Backpack sprayers are built to last from high quality material for long life, with readily available parts. The tanks are light weight for easy lifting. With pressure up to 3 bar, they are ideal for insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. Provided controlled Fluid Valve sprays at 1 bar, thus ensuring correct pressure for the herbicide nozzles.
Backpack sprayers use a lever operated piston pump with a compression chamber for low pumping frequency an is capable of high operating pressure.
- Herbicide and insecticide/fungicide nozzles supplied
- Lance holder for tidy storage
- Carry grip for easy handling
- Spring-loaded, ON/OFF valve on a lightweight 50 cm lance
- Filter to minimize nozzle blockage
- Reusable hose clips
- Reinforced, 124 cm synthetic hose with 60 bar burst pressure
- Quick filling and tank access with large 12.4 cm opening
- Angled, sided-located opening for complete emptying of the tank
- Transparent, polypropylene tank with moulded indicator for accuracy
- High capacity basket strainer to reduce pump wear
- Left or right-handed operation of the pump lever
- Ergonomic design for working comfort and less back strain
- Comfortable 6 x 20 cm nonabsorbent shoulder pads
- Easy to adjust shoulder harness
- Waist belt with snap buckle to prevent side movement
- Storage for nozzles etc
- Leak-proof tank; all holes are at the top
- CF Valve for accurate 1 bar herbicide spraying (option)
- Telescopic lances - a compact extension for tall targets. Available from 0.5m to 2.0m
- Spray shields - to avoid spray drift. 0.4m and 0.2m
- Booms - ideal for larger areas. 1.0 m, 1.5m and 2.0m.
- Adjustable nozzle - spray angle, reach and spray quality can quickly be changed. 0.88 to 1.65 l/min.
- Lance extensions - ideal for distant targets like trees. Available 1m and 2m.
- Nozzle filters - fitted just prior to the nozzle - Blue = Coarse, Red = Medium, Yellow = Fine
- Double nozzle holder - for higher volumes of fine spray.
- HARDI KALIBOTTLE - for calibration, very simple and can register rates up to 400 l/ha.